iKolam.com is a kolam and rangoli portal. Information contained in this web-site is available to the users for informational purposes only and is provided "as is", without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
Kolam and Rangoli Gallery rules:
All of the kolam and rangoli artwork and flash movie animations are created by us and our registered members and are copy protected. We alter, collate and categorize user contributed kolams in a manner we see fit. We require our members who contribute kolams and rangolis to our site to only submit their original art work.
Kolam and Rangoli images from ikolam.com may not be copied without express written permission.
iKolam staff and our members have spent countless number of hours in creating the artwork, designs and animations. If you have used iKolam as a source to create your work or referenced the content from the site in your research projects, please provide appropriate citations in your work as well as provide a link back to us. We would really appreciate that gesture.
Setting up the user galleries and preparing, updating and maintaining the images inside the galleries takes enormous effort. We reserve the right to refuse requests to add/modify/remove gallery and/or gallery images.
Links on this web-site may lead to web-sites not owned or controlled by iKolam.com. While every effort has been made to avoid linking to potentially offensive web-sites, you are warned that we cannot guarantee this and make no claim regarding the information to be found on these external web-sites.
Rangoli submission guidelines:
- Kolam and rangoli images should belong to you or to someone on whose behalf you are making the submission.
- Please provide a brief description of the artwork (minimum of 10 words). Provide all details, like dot count, medium used, etc.
- Supported image types are: jpeg/gif/png
- Maximum allowed image size is 1MB.
- Maximum allowed resolution of the image is 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
- Images submitted are placed in a queue for verification/moderation purposes. It can take up to ten days for your work to show up in the gallery.
- We reserve the right to crop/alter the images.
General posting/commenting guidelines:
- The posting of any copyrighted material in our cafe is strictly prohibited.
- Please don't post personally identifiable information about you (this includes your email address, mailing address, phone nos, contact information etc.. We are not responsible for any of the after-effects of your decision to leave personal information. All the personal information that you entered during registration is safe and is *not* shared with anybody.
- When posting, please refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-English speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. A post that is hard to read might get overlooked.
- Profanity and hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated in any part of the site. This will lead to immediate suspension of the offenders account.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us at email@example.com
All material in this web-site is original work and is as such copyright. All rights reserved 2019.