After many days it is clear sky and no scope for rain today. So I made this Kuzhal - cum colour powder kolam.
1. 4 Lines - The normal kuzhal which I use reguarly. Outer lines enhanced by freehand.
2. 8 Lines - Can be used for bigger designs.
3. 4 line one - Inner line enhanced.
4. 4 Line - The type we get in Chennai. No enhancement done.
5. Curly Type - Can be used for borders
6. Floral design - Can be used for borders
All these kuzhals are available in the shops near temples (eg. Kapaleeshwarar, Parthasarathy, Siva Vishnu etc.)
I was very much impressed by Brinda's Kuzhal Kolams and hence tried this. This is my first kuzhal kolam. Thanks Lata, Brinda and my kolam friends for teaching me lot many varieties of kolams. It is not very perfect. I have to still practice using the kuzhal tool. Hope you all like this. Your views pls.